当你觉得大家都只会说“你好”的时候,别人已经通过了HSK考试.

怎么把中文说得漂亮?练练下面的句子吧。

 

Even if the pace is very small, we should move forward step by step.

就算步伐很小,也要步步前进。


It feels good to work secretly, without complaining or complaining.

偷偷努力的感觉真好,不声张也不埋怨。


Make small changes in yourself so that when you say goodbye to yourself, you can say to yourself, ”It was great, I got over it.”

自己有一点点地去改变,等你告别了自己时,你就可以对自己说:“太棒了,我终于熬过来了。”


Perfection is the most taboo thing in the world.

世界上的事情,蕞忌讳的就是十全十美。


Look at the moon on that day, once it is complete, it will soon be wearied; The fruit of the trees, once ripe, will soon fall.

你看那天上的月亮,一旦圆满了,马上就要亏损;树上的果子,一旦成熟了,马上就要坠落。


In everything there is always a little deficiency to hold on to.

凡事总要稍留欠缺,才能持之以恒。


There's no need to rush.

无须匆忙。


It will always happen , at the right time and with the right person, and for the right reason.

该来的总会来,在对的时间、和对的人,因为对的理由。


If everything is going well, then it's not life at all.

如果事事如意,那就不叫生活了。


You must enjoy your own company.

你必须很喜欢和自己作伴。


The upside: You don't have to twist yourself to conform or please others.

好处是:你不必为了顺从别人或者讨好别人而扭曲了自己。

 

Because I know nothing can be felt, can only respond with gentleness.

因为我知道任何事情都不能感同身受,只能报以温柔。